Chisos Mining Co. Motel, Inc. (“Chisos Mining Co. Motel”, “we”, “us”, “our”) respects your privacy, and is committed to protecting the privacy, confidentiality and security of the personal data you provide to us or that we collect about you when you use our website www.motelsbigbend.com and other online products and services (“Site”), when you contact guest services, or when you otherwise interact with us. We are aware of our responsibilities to protect your personal data, to keep it secure and comply with applicable privacy and data protection laws.
Chisos Mining Co. Motel will not share your customers personal information to another source/third party
Chisos Mining Co. Motel, Inc. (a data protection officer (Email) email@example.com (Address) 23280 FM 170, Terlinga, TX 79852) is responsible for using your personal data.
Types of Personal Data We Collect
Information you provide to us: we collect personal data (including where applicable sensitive personal data) you provide directly to us. This includes:
1. your full name and contact information, passport and visa information;
2. guest stay information, including the hotels where you have stayed, date of arrival and departure, goods and services purchased, special requests made, your service preferences, telephone numbers and email, faxes, telephone and other messages received;
3. your credit card, mobile payment and other payment details;
your membership information, account details, profile or password details and any frequent flyer or travel partner programme affiliation;
4. any information necessary to fulfill special requests (for example, leisure, travel and guest preferences);
your reviews, feedback and opinions about our Motel and rentals, and services;
5. and any other personal data you choose to provide to us.
How We Use Your Personal Data
We may use your personal data for the purposes set out below.
For the performance of our agreement with you, in order to:
1. process, confirm, provide and charge for motel arrangements and rental reservations and our goods and services, and administer in person check in and check out;
2. provide you with access to the content on our Site, and respond to your enquiries and requests for information and services